Nuffnang Ads

Monday, August 08, 2011

My Ramadhan: The 8th Day.

Hi peeps,

Tekak saya masih sakit. Tonsil masih bersarang disitu.

These few days, saya jadi kaget kalau terima call dari Wada; Somehow I ingat dia call sebab nak deliver daa. I am thinking of hearing Dayah-aku-mau beranak-sudah. Ahaa. Well, its okay. Take your own sweet time ‘Wada’s baby’. I wanna wish best of luck and soon to say Congrats for the baby boy, for both Wada & Apek, serta Noranidah Yaman & Pg Afizul. =))

Lapar buat kan kiraan matematik saya kurang cerdas, atau kah saya terlalu over excited untuk menyambut hari raya. I was counting it like these; minggu ni sampai 14, then minggu depan sudah 21, after 22nd is malam susul, then Elmo will be here on 26th, then that 26th saya cuti sudah. Lepastu raya. Nahh, macam cepat betul kan. Kah saya salah kira??! (@_@)

So these raya, as usual we celebrate it at Kinarut first. Every raya is special, cause we never knew if we shall meet next raya, kan. So, treat it like your last one. Sebab tu ianya special.

Just a few randow things to share with all;

MY RAMADHAN

1. Berbuka mesti nak kena ada agar-agar dan chicken dish. Apa saja asal ayam. Daging is a NO-NO-NO.

2. Husband mesti mau ada laici kang. Padahal laici kang adalah minuman paling pelik saya pernah kenal. What is that actually? Ada telur, ada jelly, ada bijibiji berudu itu. Euw.

3. Mak kitew yang prepare sahur, hew hew. I selalu terlajak. Adeh.

4. Mee goreng adalah satu kemestian. Tiada lauk pun tidak apa.

5. We often had these variety of drinks ketika berbuka. With hubby’s weird laici kang, mums sweet airtebu, sometimes with airkelapa too,and Ainal’s coke. Saya prefer airsejuk saja. But today, saya ingat nak beli Vanilla Blue la. Macam sedapppp.

6. These raya, I am planning to make few biscuits; Batang Buruk, Cornflakes Madu & Choco Chips. Simple recipe. EHH, jangan ahh gelak.

7. Theme bajuraya kami laki bini adalah: GREY!! WTH??! Haih.

8. Sudah plan, mesti mau atleast once berbuka puasa with my dearest besties and partners. Should be huge =) We’re like a BIG BIG Family now =) Here’s the list: Me &Bob, Gma & Dieyl, Pye &Adha, Adeq &Rusdi (I supposed not to count Keira kan??), Ieda & Lester, Jani & Syuk, and Elmo the leftover. Kerel definitely would not be here kan, Elmo??! So, there it was. Thirteen of us.

9. I have in mind what to buy for this raya =)

10. I We Need to do some savings, cause nak bagi duit raya kepada little cousins. LITTLE COUSINS ONLY! Yang tua bangka tu jangan mengada, okeh.

Till then, Daaa.

thumbnail

REM: Do you know I kinda addicted to Hyuna’s Bubble Pop?? Catchy song.

REM#2: Kindly share with me simple facial routine at home. Sebab my face looks damn terrible now. I am too busy to get a proper facial, besides the only spare time I had is from 5am-6am, no facial shop open that early. I perasan kat rumah ada banyak Lemon, Honey and Eggs. This morning I sempat mask muka, scrubing and letak warm tea bag on my eye. Eyebag dah jadi obvious. Babai.

No comments:

Hubby-Wifey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Been together

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers