Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Almost weekend

Hi.

Good day everyone. Good day ke? Dah berapa hari takbuka blogger properly. Sebab company suddenly block blogger, instead of twitter and facebook juga. Whatever lah kan. Macamlah aku spend masa 24jam hadap blog kan. Pernah ke kerja aku taksiap.

Unlike before, aku dah malas nak cari jalan how to buka the blocked one guna proxy ke apa kan. Sebab dekat office kan guna entah berapa line, untuk support 5 lab sekali. Lagipun, nanti network ada masalah, culprit detected, no bonus oh.

Its okay. I ada smartphone apa. I hadap phone je lepas ni, unless management keluarkan polisi no smartphone lah. Haha

To me this is weird. We're in IT field, we need those social networking to promote our product. You block all our networking, we dont want to help promo this anymore lah like this. Buang masa tauu.

Staff are encourage (instruct) to follow all company's medium of networking, blog twitter facebook google+ and all, I have all that but I refuse to follow ya. Why should I?

So you guys can stalk my personal life? Puhlis..

By the way, siapa lagi pergi qpr vs sabah ah? Aku tahu cinoi.com pergi :)

Ps: aku guna twitter dan fb dari phone okay. Even youtube pun from phone. I dont play game in office, during or even office hours. All my entry are scheduled post, not written during or even office hour in office.

Pss: gambar diambil masa on the way makan tomyam. Kok's treat.


No comments:

Hubby-Wifey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Been together

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers