Nuffnang Ads

Friday, November 18, 2011

CakapCakap: Life In Random.

Hai peeps.
Just few things to share.

1. Surat Berantai

Someone from Persatuan Belia send e-mail to my formal email (read: amc mail). Thought it anything serious. Rupanya, Chain Letter. The letter that if you fail to distribute to other (or 10 peoples at least), something really bad could happen to you. It said that, our Sabah former CM received it in 90's, he ignored, and he lose in pilihanraya. Tak sure betul kah tidak fact ni. I've received this since the day I create my first email address (read: in 2002), in many version.

Honestly, never forward it for many reasons. Pertama, I just dont believe it. You guys, I lah orang paling susah nak dipengaruhi, I tell you. Kedua, I pity the next receiver. Lets say I forward it into my email friend list, of course in my list tu semua kawan I kan. Then, I boleh lah feel relieved sebab I have more than 20 in my lists, but kalau kawan I tiada kawan email lain? So how?! Nanti dia kena bad luck tu, sebab I yang forward bagi dia kan? Kesian tak kesian tak?? So, saya tak forward. Biar lah bad luck pada saya (konon!). Hati mulia. Pfft.

Balik pada email yang saya terima tu, saya ignore kan. Tak delete sebab baca pun in a glance saja. Nanti balik office baru tengok baca betul betul. Tak lama lepas tu, ada orang reply e-mail tu. Dia kata something macam neh, 'Bukan kah belia sepatutnya proaktif? Perkara begini pun mau percaya?' Tak lama kemudian, ada lagi satu, ' Belia jangan sempitkan minda'. A slap in the president's face kot.

Do you guys believe it? Will forward to other tak?!




2. Exam SPA 17 Nov

As I tweeted yesterday and the day day day before, I sat for the exam kelmarin. The exam was fun =) Sebab empat paper dalam sehari dan cepat. Okeh okeh I admit, I tak baca apa pun. I know some people put a really good effort in this, siap beli e-book tips lagi. I only prepare my letter, pastikan masa tempat dan tarikh tak salah. The place, Dewan MPMS mungkin tak familiar for other. I been there before to the MPMS office, met the boss Mrs Joan Lee. She sent her staff to join our class. We also plan to bring a group of deaf members (from Sabah Society For The Deaf) to take AutoCad class in AMC. In fact, our management has approved to sponsored a sign language translator for them. Part of community service kan. But, tidak jadi, sebab time consuming. Next year, Insya Allah. 

Nak bagi tips pun tak boleh sangat sebab this is my first time. Just, one important and helpful thing, from one paper to other, ada break gap 30 minutes. My advice, that 30 minutes you should just stay around the exam area. Sebab, lets say you keluar and then masuk tepat tepat exam mula, nanti takkan sempat habiskan soalan. 50 objectives qs in 40 mins. You'll waste the precious time by fill-in your exam details, so better dont lah.
English Essay. Q number three related to this.


3. Gangguan or emotionally disturbed?

These few days, I tweeted of it. Ada satu malam, saya masuk tidur macam biasa (read: my bed time is on 9pm). On my sleep, saya ditindih sesuatu. I did not see apa yang tindih saya tapi I can breath. Masa tu saya struggle untuk wakeup. Saya bangun tapi macam masih dalam mimpi. Kamu tahu kah macamana tu rasa nya?! Lepastu saya mula rasa geram, I said to myself 'aku mahu bangun, aku mesti mau bangun.' Lepas tu, I saw something sat infront of me. Next to the bed ada sofa, it was sitting there. I mengiring kanan, menghadap sofa tu. That thing is macam a black shadow resembles human body. I cant see his face but I saw he's smiling. He's smiling seeing me struggling. I could not remembered Qursi. Macam stuck. I tried to azan, patah pertama saja terus saya terbangun. Berpeluh bukan main. Time tu, tepat jam 12 malam T_T

I blame this movie T_T

After that, bila tidur sendiri di bilik, I overheard another voice. Talking. Laughing. Macam masa I tidur, ada orang berbual-bual dekat sebelah. Sebab kuat sangat, that's why saya terbangun. Its like somebody's watching. So, since kelmarin I awal balik, I dah re-structure our room supaya aura is better. Hahaha

4. Sprained Wrist.

Since yesterday, saya dah noticed pergelangan kiri ada sakit sikit. Tapi hari neh, dah bengkak loh. Saya tak boleh bengkok kan tangan ke bawah. Tadi rest time dah pergi Permai check. Doctor kata, sendi terseliuh. Ada bengkak sedikit, tapi tak crucial untuk xray. But he suggest, if after 2 days masih tak surut, datang balik then buat xray. The doctor asked, macam mana boleh jadi macam nih. Tapi saya tak ingat langsung kenapa tangan ni boleh bengkak. But it really do hurt like hell. 



Semalam saya pandang remeh benda neh. Eleh tangan kiri sakit takpe. Aku bukan kidal. Menulis guna tangan kanan saja. Hari ni masuk office, terasa kebodohan sendiri. Menaip kan pakai dua tangan?! T_T

Ya, di situlah yang sakit itu.

PS: Next time, shall write about Atoz. After it's gone.
PSS : Just arrived.

No comments:

Hubby-Wifey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Been together

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers