Nuffnang Ads

Friday, December 23, 2011

End-Year Leave Day#1

Salam. Ini hari pertama cuti hujung tahun 6 hari. Mean, I shall lost contact with my computer for 6 days. Its a big thing okay.

No blogpost from pc for 6 days. No nice photos with the unspoken one watermark for 6 days too. No rotikaya.com, no ohbulan.com, no more stalking other people belog for these 6 days.

Ohh mind you I wont burden myself to use the broadband and laptop for that purpose okay. Tengok movie je takpe. Bhahaha You know how Digi and Celcom coverage are suck in Kinarut lah.

But the good (or bad?) thing is that I still can access my AMC mail fron my phone. In case of any emergency. I still can be reach too. No worry.

So, yang aku asyik kecoh pasal cuti ni apa pengisian cuti terhebat aku ni konon?? TIADA.

TAPI TAPI TAPI I'll be spending most of my time with husband. Thats huge.

Today, I woke up gila punya awal, 5.30 mengalahkan masa bangun kerja -_- So I watched TV sambil ketawa huhahuha awal pagi sambil minum milo cereal. Wohaa.

Lepas tu ingat nak sambung tidur, tapi taboleh. Remember, I said before that I want to wakeup late sepanjang cuti kemudian nak berulit di katil sampai jam 10 kan macam zaman muda. Guess I grew up. I just cant. Rasa membuang masa betul -_-

Breakfast that should be a simple fried rice became a whole set of nasi lemak -_- nasi goreng juga ada. Imejin that. Husb makan 3 kali tambah. Siap kata, 'syukur alhamdullilah selepas beberapa bulan dapat juga saya rasa breakfast wife masak dan makan bersama.' Sebak. Kekangan kerja punya pasal lah.

Wait. Heyy I cooked almost every Sunday for breakfast in Kawang kan? And we ate together too?! Ohh you mean here in my house yahh. Okay fine.

We also went to F2, Wira Furniture, Deli in Papar in hunt for a bed. Fetch up mum in KKIA at 3.30pm. Went for teatime at Sri Keningau where I ate Roti John mengganti Kuih Pisang yang selalu disantap setiap petang. Now you know why I'm getting fatter, aite -_-

Till then. Esok pagi nak pergi Tamu. Mungkin tahun ni baru dua kali aku pergi tamu. Ahh kalau aku takerja sabtu pun aku kan balik Kawang, tasempat pergi tamu.

See. Thats why you need to escape once in a while. To refresh yourself. Supaya kau boleh melihat kembali diri kau. Kalau terlampau dengan kerja, somehow you lose the old you. Ehh, kah aku saja yang lost. Haha

Tomorrow we'll be check in to BBR. Sebenarnya aku dah book Celyn di Kundasang. Tapi bosanlah. Baru ja pergi last 3 weeks kan. Jadi we stay BBR sahaja. Sengaja pilih tempat ada pool, mau culik the kida from their parent. Bhahahah

Happy holiday all. And thanks for reading this :)

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Hubby-Wifey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Been together

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers