Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, December 25, 2011

End-Year Leave Day#2

Salam semuanya :)
My second day of cuti was spent nicely.
In the morning, I woke up at 9am. Bravo kan?!
Me and husband went to Tamu, and bought some breakfast.
Rojak, laksa, martabak jawa, tapai, dan kuih. Bought some porridge for grandpa too :)

I cooked fried rice dan panaskan sambal bilis semalam. Heaven. Ya I know, my cuti was filled with food kan. I ate twice as during in office. Sigh.

In the afternoon, we checked in into Beringis Beach Resort. But we managed to balik Kawang to lepak. Haha Balik resort, Bob ambil kesempatan mandi pool kejap. Keep telling me that the pool is not deep enough. Berlagak. Mentang lah I tapandai swim dan ada fobia pada depth of water. Pfffft.

Husband refused to dine in the resort. We went to Jati Tomyam for dinner. Before balik, singgah beli some food (again?) and burger.

Till then. Gotta wake up early tomorrow to fetch Achai. Daaa.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Hubby-Wifey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Been together

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers